With Applock app you can protect your WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Skype apps.
AppLock is very lite, easy and fast.Choose a 4 digit passcode (password) when opening the application for the first time.
Before using the app please read how to hide apps or watch video tutorial from the app
First you will start at the Home-screen completely full of applications.
Choose the application you want to hide, hold it until the app starts to wiggle.
Now drag the app over an icon on the Home-screen so that if you are going to create a new folder.
Once iOS senses that you are going to create a new folder drag the app icon you want to hide out of the folder down towards the dock.
Drop down the app icon in the dock.
Your application is now hidden.
You could either hide your apps or you just group in a folder.
Note: Remember the application will reappear in Spotlight search or when you restart your phone.
Once You have hide your apps from the HOME page, Open “Applock" to securely launch them by providing your password.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 4 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD monthly with 3 days free trial and $1.99 USD weekly,$4.99 quarterly,$9.99 yearly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Here is way to go, "App Lock : Password and Touch-ID"
AppLock : Password and Touch-ID provides way to secure or hide your app and is smart way to do lock your apps.
App Lock : Password and Touch-ID protect your private data from anyone. They are secure inside App Lock : Password and Touch-ID.
App Lock : Password and Touch-ID can protect WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Skype.
Here are the Features of the app:
• Password Protected App Entry
• Pin Code
• Touch-ID Support
• Easy to use
• Simple UI Design